Oakville, ON – Blue Devils FC announced that they have launched their new BDFC Futsal program for winter 2021-22.
Led by the club’s technical staff, BDFC Futsal is designed to give players a chance to experience the game of futsal which is popular in many parts of the footballing world. Fast-paced, technical and next level fun – futsal is an exciting game that has proven benefits in the technical development of young soccer players.
Futsal is different from the outdoor game and accelerates the development of young players through an increased number of touches, quick decision-making situations, technical skill needed to get out of small spaces, playing under pressure, and speed of play.
BDFC Futsal will consist of 12 weekly sessions beginning January 9, 2022. Registration is now open.
BDFC FUTSAL FOCUSES ON:
· a structured technical curriculum emphasizing individual futsal skills
· small group play in tight spaces
· combination play
· use of 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 attacking and defending principles
· speed: Change of pace, both individually and as a team
· receiving and passing
· the importance of first touch direction in tight spaces
· creating goal scoring chances
For more information on BDFC Futsal or to register, click here.