Fast-paced, technical and next level fun – futsal is an exciting game that has proven benefits in the technical development of young soccer players.
Futsal is different from the outdoor game and accelerates the development of young players through an increased number of touches, quick decision-making situations, technical skill needed to get out of small spaces, playing under pressure, and speed of play.
2022-23 BDFC FUTSAL
- Fall/Winter | 12 weeks |September-December 2022
- Winter/Spring | 12 weeks | January-April 2023
FALL REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1, 2022
BDFC Futsal focuses on:
- a structured technical curriculum emphasizing individual futsal skills
- small group play in tight spaces
- combination play
- use of 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 attacking and defending principles
- speed: Change of pace, both individually and as a team
- receiving and passing
- the importance of first touch direction in tight spaces
- creating goal scoring chances
GET SELECTED FOR THE 2023
BDFC ONTARIO FUTSAL CUP TEAM
During the upcoming Fall/Winter session, the BDFC Futsal Technical Team will be selecting a team to compete in the 2023 Ontario Futsal Cup.
Join BDFC Futsal for your chance to be selected to compete in the province’s premier Futsal championship.
All BDFC Futsal sessions are led by BDFC licensed coaches and include technical skills development and game play.
UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT
- All BDFC Futsal players will receive an official BDFC Futsal shirt
Players will need to bring:
- shin guards
- non-marking futsal or indoor court shoes