PROGRAM WEEKS & PRICES
- July 24 – 2 8 | $430
- July 31 – Aug 04 | $430
- Aug 08 – 11 | $344
- Drop off 8:45 – 9:00am
- Pick up 3:45pm
- Camp T-Shirt
- Full service lunch using cafeteria facilities at Sheridan College
We require a minimum of 100 participants weekly to operate the camp programs. Should we have insufficient enrolment, parents will be contacted by April 30.
Location: Sheridan College
- All refund requests and changes to registration must be received 14 days prior to the start of the registered camp. A $50.00 admin fee applies
- No refunds less than two (2) weeks before the first day of camp.
- No refunds for days missed.
- If camper has COVID or must quarantine, we will transfer to another week pending availability. A doctors note will be required.
- Refunds must go back to the card used for the original transaction.
Coordinated and directed by Camp Director Yosi Von Biela who has 25 years in the field of Early Childhood Education, running camps and recreational programs for Toronto District School Board. Yosi will be responsible for all staff training, registration, daily schedule and day-to-day operations of the camp.
INCREDIBLE FUN WHILE LEARNING
EXCELLENT INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION
Our low 1:8 coach-to-player ratio ensures every child gets the attention they deserve from their expert coaches and mentors! All BDFC Coaches will have complete Vulnerable Sector Checks and Standard First Aid and CPR certification.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We will adhere to all COVID-19 recommendations from the Government of Ontario and Canada, as well as every protocol from professional camp associations to protect our campers, staff and families during the summer camp season.
- Enable children to have a fun and rewarding experience while competing in small sided games
- Develop age-appropriate skills
- Ensure player safety